As Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I would do a little Halloween tag for you guys. My sister did this tag on her blog so please check her out too!
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
This is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
A Demon. Like they’re scary as hell.
3. Have you ever played with an Ouija Board?
I once made my own Ouija Board… I was 15 and it didn’t work. I wonder why?
4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
Either The Other Mother from Coraline or Michael Myers
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
Not much other than hearing my name being called and then no one’s there
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Yeah, I wanna find GHOSTS
7. Are you superstitious?
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
All the time but maybe it’s because of my glasses
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
La Llorona. Look her up, she’s so creepy
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Thrillers. I hate gore but I can sometimes stomach it
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
Oh definitely. The Spirit World definitely exists
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
13. Do you get scared easily?
Not as much as I used to but jumpscares still have an effect on me
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
I used to play it when I was younger and I scared myself so much
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
Oh yeah, they exist
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Grab something sharp and lock my bedroom door
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
Oooo a good one. I can’t choose between Scream, Train to Busan or As Above, So Below
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
A hard one but probably Jack Skellington from NBC
19. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I have and it is so creepy, especially if you see someone else there alone
20. In a zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice?
A machete. I ain’t dying for no one
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Now that I’m older, Halloween is now just an excuse to party so you can see my choice there ahaha
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the sceptic, the smart one, or the killer?
Probably the comic relief or the killer, I always try to be funny in tense situations
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
There were three stages so I didn’t use to then I started doing it but now, I don’t.
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
Probably covering my eyes but not all of the time
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
Most likely to get scared
26. Favourite scary book?
The Amityville Horror
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
I think 12/13. I watched a lot when I was 15/16 though, I used to watch one every weekend
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
I think a ghost? I’m not sure but I do remember being a ghost when I was younger
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
My friends and I are going as Dead VSCO Girls. Sounds awful but so are VSCO girls
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
A bat! They’re so cute!
I actually enjoyed doing this tag so much. If you guys want a Top 10 of my favourite Horror/Halloween movies, let me know down in the comments! Also if you wanna do this tag, @ me on Twitter when it’s up!
QOTD: What is your favourite horror movie?
Don’t forget to follow me on all my social media to keep up to date when I post!