We all have those times when we can’t think of any content for upcoming blog posts and it is really hard when you have a schedule. I have come up with a list of post ideas and some tips on how to get the creative ball rolling again! Let me know if you use any of the ideas, I would love to see your posts!
- My Daily Makeup Routine
- My Daily Skincare Routine
- Top 5 looks for Summer – could do this for every season
- Easy Summer Look
- Full face of drug-store brands
- Full face of high-end brands
- Top 5 Holy Grail Beauty Products
- 25 Things Before 25
- Top 10 Favourite Quotes
- Favourite Instagram Accounts – Could be divided into a series of different types e.g. Fashion, Beauty, Travel
- Top Songs this Month
- My Boyfriend/Girlfriend Picks my Outfits for a Week
- Starting a Bullet Journal
- What’s in my Bullet Journal?
- What’s in my Bag?
- My Week in Photos
- Book Review
- A Letter to My Younger or Older Self
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- Date Ideas
- My Favourite Apps – this can be divided into categories e.g. Photography, Social Media, Games
- Birthday Wish List
- Tips for Productivity
- My Travel Essentials – again could be divided into categories e.g. necessities in my carry on, beauty essentials while travelling
- Best things to do in X country
- My trip to X
- My travel bucket list
- Outfits from the Week
- Top 5 Summer Dresses
- Holiday-related fashion
- Top 5 Swimsuits I’m loving this Summer
- The Story Behind My Blog
- How I go about making a blog post
- Why Blogging helps me
- How to save money when buying flat lay props
- How to approach brands
- When is the right time to buy a domain?
- Top 10 Favourite Blogs – Again can be divided into different categories
- How to cheat at editing photos
- Favourite Blogging Tools
I am always stuck for ideas and although I write them down, most of the time I am stuck at a block with no ideas coming to me. Below are some tips on how to get that spark of creativity back!
- Take a walk – leave your laptop and desk behind and get out into the fresh air. It is good for your brain and you never know, you could see something that sparks an idea in your head.
- Write – I don’t mean like write post ideas down, just write anything down. I do it and somehow a post forms. It can be really real or it can be silly, whichever way you want to take it.
- Drink water – I say this on my blog a lot. Water is a godsend when you need to recharge your brain and help that creative spark flowing again.
- Put down your phone and read a book – You never know what could happen in that book and the time away from your social media will help recharge your brain and give your eyes a rest from screens.
I hope these tips help you and the content ideas give you a spark of creativity back! make sure to let me know if you do any of these ideas, I would love to see your posts!
Till Next Time