It’s April! I can’t believe I am 20 soon already! It seems like yesterday I started Uni and now, I am about to finish my second year! Anyway, my March Goals post really helped me to complete some of them, not all of them but it was a start!
- Finish my book
- I want to finish my book on blogging so I can pass on my tips to you guys! It has been in the works since December and I am looking forward to showing you guys!
- Reach 400 WordPress followers
- I love seeing when people follow my blog as it helps me know that people actually read what I write!
- Do 3 more commissions
- I love being creative and I love making things for people so if you need a new banner, media kit or header, email me or check out my services page!
- Gain 20 Instagram followers
- I don’t use Instagram as much as I do with Twitter but I love to post photos and hope everyone else does!
- Reach 2.5k followers on Twitter
- This was a March goal for me and although I didn’t reach it then, I am hoping to reach it this month!
- Have a perfect anniversary
- I have never celebrated a 1 year anniversary with anyone so celebrating one year of being together with Jack is so special to me and I want it to be perfect. I don’t know how as of yet but I hope to put some stuff on my story!
- Get out of the house more
- This goal is a must. I spend all day at my computer writing, designing or watching Netflix, I rarely get out of the house. I used to be such a party animal as well and Jack made one of my monthly goals to go out clubbing more than once excluding my Birthday night out. I am really excited to get back to who I was but I know I can’t do 3 nights out a week like I did in the first year of Uni.
- Finish my short films for Uni
- In my course, we have to make 2 short films, one in a group which I am producing and one on our own. I am hoping to finish my own by the end of this month as we finish this time next month so hopefully, I can kick myself into gear and make a beautiful short film.
So there are my goals for April! Have you got any goals? Blogging or Lifestyle?
Till Next Time