The lovely Veronika nominated me for the Liebster Award so today will be that! Thank you to Veronika for nominating and make sure you check out her post and blog which is beautiful!
1. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Creative, tired, organised
2. What made you start blogging?
I don’t really know. I was struggling with my mental health and I gave writing on a blog a go and I didn’t really post much, maybe twice every few months but 2017 summer came and I decided to start it up again but properly.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
I would go back and see my mum before she died. I miss her so much so just to tell her that I will be okay and do well in the future, I would do anything.
4. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
I lived with my nan from 2010 and I didn’t really like it. We had an argument on the 30th June 2016 and I decided to move out. I went to a few friends places for the summer till I had enough money to come back down and live with my dad till I started University.
5. What’s your favourite song?
At the moment it is Lifetimes by Oh Wonder and For You by James TW but my ultimate favourite song would have to be Listen To The Man by George Ezra.
6. What’s one thing you always carry with you?
My phone. It’s classic but I don’t go anywhere without it, to be honest. It has nearly everything I need on it.
7. What’s one habit you wish you could break?
Going to bed or being lazy. I mean in the sense of 3-4am bedtimes and the fact I don’t have a routine in the morning or night and I wish I wasn’t too lazy to put makeup on every day.
8. What makes you laugh no matter what?
Jack, my boyfriend. He makes me laugh whenever I need it. He always makes me laugh when I don’t feel good as well.
9. Who is a person (dead or alive) you’d like to have dinner with?
This is a hard one because there are so many people. I would probably say, Demi Lovato because she has gone through so much and she is literally so strong and I would love to talk to her about coping and stuff like that.
10. What’s something you always wanted to try, but you’re too scared to do?
A photo shoot. It sounds small but I am so self-conscious that I just can’t imagine the photos would turn out great. I would love to do one but I have a fear it will all be for nothing.
11. What’s your favourite place in the city you live in?
I don’t think I have a favourite place in Derby, to be honest. I would love to say I have one, but there isn’t much here.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I have been learning Spanish since I was in Year 8 so that’s around 6 years and I can understand more than I can speak and write the language.
2. I am obsessed with notebooks and stationary to the point that Jack has told me, I’m not allowed to buy any more notebooks till I’ve used the ones I have.
3. I have been to Valencia twice and both of them were Exchanges with my school and both times, we stayed a week. This is where I knew I wanted to learn and speak Spanish.
4. When I was in year 10, I was using Natural Collection foundation (which was £2) and I had a Hello Kitty palette that I used every day. I didn’t really get into makeup until August last year.
5. I have a playlist on Spotify for every mood including “when you wanna cry and eat” and “ballz with a z”.
6. I am writing my first book this year! It will for all bloggers not just focusing on new bloggers and will give tips on how to do certain things and help if they are stuck!
7. I didn’t really start getting creative until Year 12 (2014) and that’s when I started my YouTube channel and my Blog. I think it might have been that I got my first laptop so I wanted to put it to good use. I use to film my first YouTube videos on my laptop camera and use Windows Movie Maker to edit!
8. I taught myself how to use editing software and how to use Photoshop and similar software. I also taught myself how to use DSLR cameras.
9. The first book series I read was The Mortal Instruments and because it helped me to get into writing and reading, I got a rune tattoo from the book series!
So there is my Liebster Award! I hoped you enjoyed it and learning some new things about me!