Helloooo! Now if you don’t know me, I love alcohol. I especially love Mulled Wine. I found a few recipes online and have used this as a basis for a recipe! I hope you enjoy making this if you do! Remember to tag me if you do! This recipe serves 4.
Prep: 5 min Cooking: 30 min Total: 35 minutes
- 1 bottle red wine
- 235ml apple cider
- 235ml cranberry juice
- 43g (1.5oz) sugar
- 50g (1.7oz) fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges, peels and juice
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1 tbsp. whole cloves
- 1 star anise
- Put the wine, cider, cranberry juice, sugar, cranberries, the peel from 1 orange, the juice of 1 orange, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, cloves and star anise in a slow cooker. Stir to combine
- Cook on high until warm, about 30 minutes
- Serve warm and garnish each glass with a piece of orange peel
The easiest mulled wine recipe for those who love the festive drink!
Till Next Time