I have made my return! I feel so much better and although there is still a lot going on that is making me feel down some days, I knew I wanted to come back to blogging so 10 days later, here I am! I know I posted a week about the meet up but that was a group thing for us organising it and the girls helped me a lot!
Speaking of we are having a meet up! If you do want to come and you haven’t signed up to come yet, you can do it here!
Sooo yes, I am back and for a very long time. Sorry you can’t get rid of me 😉. I thought as I changed my blog, I would do a 50 questions kind of post so thank you to Andi for giving me the idea to do and make sure to go check out her 50 Questions here.
50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked
1. What is your favourite candle scent?
I think it has to be either cinnamon or cherry or like a Christmas scent as those always smell the best especially if they’re from Yankee Candle!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
For pure sassyness and beauty, Chrissy Teigan but I also would love Indina Menzel as we can perform Wicked duets together and she just amaze me each day!
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
It is obvious no? The Rock! He can help me get fitter and we can also sing Moana duets together too😭.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I have no clue actually! I think around 24-26. Just can’t wait to settle down and be happy!
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yes. Me. I do keep a lot of things that I really don’t need. I was in my Uni halls for like 9 months and I left with twice as much that I had bought and threw away like 3 black bags of unneccesary stuff.
6. Can you do the splits?
Phahahaha! This is funniest question on this list I think! I cannot as my thunder thighs will not allow it! I used to be able to though!
7. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
I think it was around 7 or 8 and I had no stabilisers so you can imagine how that went and my bike was a little to big for me even though I was a little chubby kid!
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I think none?
9. How many countries have you visited?
I think 3 but I have no clue if staying on a cruise ship while we were in the port in Lisbon counts but I think it does. So Portugal and France on a cruise and Spain for Spanish Exchanges!
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Not that I know of. I don’t know many of my cousins so who knows if they’re in the army!
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I like the name Skye but Jack doesn’t 🙄 I don’t really like kids but if I were to choose a name it may be Cosima.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Hmm I am not sure on this one. Maybe Henry or Jackson (I know it cheesy shush)
13. What’s the worst grade you ever got on a test?
Probably my E in my Religious Studies GCSE Mock. I had reasons tho so.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
The Simpsons or Fairly Odd Parents. Those shows were lit!
15. What did you dress up for Halloween as when you were 8?
Probably a ghost. I probably thought you chose your costume for your entire life for that one night as I dressed up as a ghost up until my 10th birthday.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I have read all of the Hunger Games and Twilight books! Prefer THG to Twilight though. More action in them.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
British. I’m not saying the American is bad but it gets just a little whiny at times. All the Brits do is talk about tea and TV to be honest.
18. Did your mother go to university?
My mother didn’t. None of my family did except now for me.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Unfortunatley my grandad died when I was around 9 so no but they were happily married.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Nope. I don’t think I could keep up to be honest.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
Yes of course! The Muppets were part of my childhood!
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
When I was little, my family and I used to go to the seaside a lot so I am guessing there. If not, then it would be Thorpe Park when I was like 10 with Young Carers.
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I already speak some Spanish so I would love to be fluent it in! I would also like to speak French!
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Grey. I am not sure why, it is just how it is ok?
25. Is your father bald?
Like…yes? He has the worst receding hair line (love you dad!) but yes! He asks me shave his head most of the time as well!
26. Do you know any triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic as I saw it first and I still love it to this day!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Of course! I love it!
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
A few times! I love chicken and funnily enough, I hadn’t been to Nandos until about last November!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers, etc)
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Jason. or Kit. I think they would have named me that anyway, my dad wanted a boy!
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Kit Kat or Katewa.
34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
I have a lot of favourite people but I love Jack, my boyfriend to bits and I love him more than anything. He is my favourite and ahh he is just perfect!
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
What about in the middle of the two? I like both but I do prefer quiet in the coutryside so I can play loud music!
36. Can you whistle?
A little but not properly.
37. Do you sleep with a night-light?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I actually don’t and I am bad for not eating it. I just dont get up very early so I just eat lunch. I am very bad for it and I need to start to be honest!
39. What medical conditions do you have?
I don’t have any but I don’t know if Depression and Anxiety count? If so, then them.
40. How many times have you been to Hospital?
Countless. I went so much when I was younger, I was probably the talk of the hospital. Now, not so much luckily.
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes!!! Amazing film!
42. Where do you buy your jeans?
I don’t really buy jeans as thunder thighs are too big to be able to fit into some brands but the place where I got my latest ones was New Looks Plus Size range. They were so good!
43. What was the last compliment you got?
Jack telling me I was cute☺
44. Do you remember your dreams in the morning?
I normally wake up from them, write them in my phone and then check in the morning to see if i remember them but some I do and some, I don’t.
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Normal? Extra strong normally but I do like fruit teas as well.
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Probably 2-3. I don’t own many, mainly cause they fall apart so Jack bought me Vans and they’ve lasted like 3 months now.
47. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Whatever religion they would like to practise. I am not really religious myself but if my children want to be a religion, they can.
48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
Like 6 or 7 I think cause I found presents in my parent’s wadrobe and pieced the puzzle together.
49. Why do you have a blog?
I love writing and just telling people my thoughts on things that matter to and entertaining people!
50. Name five of your favourite albums ever?
- Moana Soundtrack – Various Artists
- Stop Making Sense – Talking Heads
- Wicked Soundtrack – Various Artists
- Purple Rain – Prince
- That’s The Spirit – Bring Me The Horizon
There you go! Hope this gave you an insight into my life and you learned something new about me!
Until next time!